The 2020 Classroom Challenge starts on October 21 and goes through November 1st. Please donate to help us reach our goal of $20,000! The Classroom Challenge is one way we raise money for the foundation every year. Each homeroom class will compete to raise the most money, which the Education Foundation will invest back into our students’ classrooms! Last year, the money we raised helped to fund the following:
- Supplemental learning products, including online subscriptions and hard-copy materials
- Professional development, through funding for teachers to attend professional conferences, where they bring back new knowledge to other teachers in the school, as well as funding substitutes so that teachers could attend in-house workshops together;
- Gymnasium sound system replacement and weight room renovations; and
- Flexible seating and work area equipment for several classrooms to allow for different learning styles among students.
- Below is a video outlining the projects we funded from last year.