The 2020 Classroom Challenge is our annual fall fundraiser to raise money for the foundation. In 2019/2020, we were able to raise $20,000! Each homeroom class competes to raise the most money, which the Education Foundation will invest back into our students’ classrooms! The money we raised helped to fund the following:
- Supplemental learning products, including online subscriptions and hard-copy materials
- Professional development, through funding for teachers to attend professional conferences, where they bring back new knowledge to other teachers in the school, as well as funding substitutes so that teachers could attend in-house workshops together;
- Gymnasium sound system replacement and weight room renovations; and
- Flexible seating and work area equipment for several classrooms to allow for different learning styles among students.
- Below is a video outlining the projects we funded from last year.